Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Lovely Josephine House

 

Josephine House Restaurant is the little Clarksville cottage of my dreams. I particularly love the white horizontal paneling, white marble, great lightning (will need to see if I can find out their source) & navy-ish exterior. I've almost never met a french door I didn't love & the fresh flowers were elegant yet undone enough to feel at home in Austin. While I (obviously) love the aesthetic, what I loved the most was my server's response to my beverage indecisiveness. When I asked, "Is it too early for a Paloma?" he responded "Noon?! On a Thursday?! No way!" 

I met my client & new friend, Lisa, for lunch & catching up time. She has only just moved to Austin & our family is just back from a blissful two weeks in France (more on that later), so we had lots to talk about. Josephine House is a great place for that type of lunch.

So nevermind that it was 11:40am on a Wednesday, that Paloma was delicious. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely, indeed! I guess I'll have Palomas until I can get my hands on Deep Eddy! :)

    ReplyDelete