Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Deep Eddy Summer

I would love to say that my Deep Eddy summer is all about being active with the family & cooling off in the lovely Deep Eddy swimming pool. If you can carve out some time to do that this summer, I highly recommend it. If you are like me, though, & traveling/working/parenting, you might only have that luxury a time or two this summer. If that's case, you can still call this your Deep Eddy Summer by indulging in the out-of-this- world Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka. Lots of ice, your favorite tonic (make mine Fever Tree!) a squeeze of lime & there you have it. Your Deep Eddy Summer.


*this post was not brought to you by Deep Eddy Vodka, but if you're reading, D.E.VI would joyfully accept your sponsorship :)

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you! Man, what I wouldn't give for some of that right now by my pool! I visited their site and unfortunately the "where to buy" portion isn't live yet. As soon as it's in CA, count me in!!!

    I guess it really proves your point that it's really a lovely Austin life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to make your way back to Austin soon, Melissa! You are always welcome. I'll have your Deep Eddy Grapefruit & soda waiting!

    ReplyDelete